2015 @ The Bugle Inn – Twyford
A lot has changed since we first open the doors back in 2008. We reopened the bugle after a three year closure and saved it from developers. It has been a whirlwind 7 years and we are very pleased to see the business still growing at a huge pace.
The foundations we set back in 2008 are still the principles we use today:
- Only Use Produce from great local producers, however small
- Reduce food miles wherever possible
- Change the menu daily, if need be twice a day
- Train & develop young people into great chefs
- Keep our pub heritage
- Cook to the produce and not the ego
- Keep it simple, keep it tasty
- Only serve local bitters from small breweries
- Allow the customer to see & experience our passion
For 2015 we have created 28 new dishes that will follow the coming seasons. We have new growers supplying us and we will be using even more of the Famous Laverstoke Farms organic meats, vegetables, cheeses & charcuterie. The B&B rooms that opened in September 2014 have been a huge success and customers have really enjoyed the country chic style and obviously the amazing custom breakfast. We are also very proud to still be rated No1 for food in Winchester on trip advisor and we thank all who have written such great feedback that has kept us at No1 for the last 3 years.
Although there is going to be dramatic menu changes this year, we will be keeping 1 or 2 of our most famous dishes. We are also keeping our Monday Night Deal & Sunday lunch Roast + Dessert deal.
- Monday Night 2 Courses £18, 3 Courses £22
- Sunday Lunch Roast + Dessert £18.50